This class is meant to be a budget friendly heads-up class. Please respect the guidelines to keep this class fun and fair.
1) Minimum weight = 100 grams
2) MUST be vacuum formed STYRENE car body. Bodies must be cut to show wheels. Must have clear windows or clear windscreen. NO F/Cs, NO Rails, NO Altereds, NO Pro Mods.
3) Must have a 3 dimensional painted full interior.
4) Must run WRP C-06 Chassis. NO cutting for lightening allowed. You may enlarge mounting holes for correct fit or for pinion rear clearance. Extra bracing may be added.
5) Must be .082″ Stainless tubing main rails (front to back), any size uprights allowed.
6) Must run rear axle bushings on 3/32″ axle (NO bearings allowed).
7) Front wheels 3/4″ minimum O.D. Must be in upright position and turn.
8) Rear wheels MINIMUM size .500″ wide by 1-1/16″ O.D. (May be larger).
9) STOCK Falcon 7 motor (ABSOLUTELY NO MODIFICATIONS).
10) Must be 64 pitch 16 tooth pinion gear.
11) Must be 64 pitch 46 tooth crown gear.
12) Final legality will be up to the race director’s discretion.
13) Will be run heads up on a pro 2 light tree.
More information will be posted about how the class will run. We would like to have at least a 16 car field and there will be qualifying rounds.